Wednesday 10 October 2012

Self-publishing post for Edit Train

I was really delighted when I was asked to write a guest post about self-publishing for Edit Train.

It started like this:

If anyone is considering self-publishing (or indie publishing as it is known – a much nicer term), then my advice is be aware that if you want to succeed, you will have to work your butt off.
Having been traditionally published for over 30 years, and with 20 years plus experience in marketing, you would think I would be in a strong position to indie publish my work and have an awareness of what is involved. That's what I thought. However, I don't think I was fully prepared for how it would take over my life...........
Read the rest of the feature by clicking http://www.edittrain.co.uk/newsitem.php?id=62



No comments:

Post a Comment