Monday 20 May 2019

Author goes live!



I am grateful to Confluence magazine for organising such a lovely launch night at Poco Loco in Medway - and I got to read my published memoir piece about my late maternal grandmother, plus a few deeply felt poems, also inspired by my upbringing in Peterborough. I was nervous, but once I got going, I enjoyed every minute - such an enthusiastic, warm audience and an honour to share space with so many wonderful writers! 

To buy the latest copy of this beautiful magazine, click link below https://www.confluencemagazine.co.uk/magazine



2 comments:

  1. The audience always make such a difference to talks, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patsy - yes, they were so supportive. I love that poetry readings attract all ages, from young to old, and there is always such a wide range of styles and topics. I was really nervous at first, but now I can't wait for the next event!

      Delete