Thursday 28 March 2013

Words spilling out

I am finding that my brain is working faster than my fingers on the keyboard. The screen is full of errors.  And my words tumble out in a jumble, or I can’t find the right word.

A friend tells me it’s my age.  Maybe the menopause.
Or is my brain overheating?  Or trying to rewire?

If there are too many things in your head some of them will just fall out.

Related post:
http://janeayres.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/do-digital-books-make-you-read-faster.html

2 comments:

  1. You and me both! I swear it's hormones... impending menopause! I find 1000mg of Starflower oil a day helps quite a bit. It's also a case of having too much in your brain - that's official because my doctor told me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda - that's reassuring! Female hormones account for a lot of problems!

      Delete