Tuesday 3 September 2013

Saying it Louder


I have 5 copies left of a popular poetry and story collection (now out of print) that I edited called, Saying it Louder;  diverse and exciting poetry and short stories from 61 new writers, which includes my poem "Louder". 

Reader comments include:

“I didn’t think I was into poetry books but this one is very different.”

“This is a highly enjoyable and accessible read…I already have at least 6 favourites.”

 “It looks great, well laid out and I’ve really enjoyed reading it.”

“I was most impressed – and the cover design is really excellent.”

“A breath of fresh air.”

Cost is £5 (retail price was £7.99) and payment is by Paypal.  Postage and packing is £2.60 per book, but will be combined for multiple copies. If you wish to make a purchase, place contact me at workingwords50(at)gmail dot com for information on how to order.  

A great early Xmas present!!!



1 comment: