Friday 30 November 2012

Guest Post: Eleanor McFarlane and Chester

Hearing from your readers is the best feeling, especially if they enjoy your stories, so today I'm so pleased to introduce guest blogger and pony enthusiast,  Eleanor McFarlane. 


"I have read all of Jane Ayres' books, and thoroughly enjoyed each one. I don't have a favourite, but I really enjoyed Dark Horses and Matty and the Problem Ponies. I would give all of Jane's books 10 out of 10. Zephyr of Wild Horse Island was also amazing.  This is my pony Chester. He is 11 years old and 12h 2. Chester is a perfect pony, like Snowstorm in the Matty books."



Thank you so much Eleanor - Chester is absolutely gorgeous and this is a wonderful photo!

Related posts:
http://janeayres.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/matty-horse-and-pony-adventures-on.html

No comments:

Post a Comment