Sunday 29 September 2013

Author Millionaire Boot Camp - kickstart your marketing!

If any more writer friends fancy joining me, I’m off to The Millionaire Bootcamp for Authors, from 1st to 3rd November in London. My author marketing needs a good kick up the behind so hoping this will help me!


From the website: The MILLIONAIRE BOOTCAMP FOR AUTHORS, is happening in London from 1st-3rd November.
The speakers will show you how to:
* Make £1 million+ sales from your book or e-books. 
* Earn $20,000 per month with Kindle books.
* Quickly and easily achieve international bestseller status.
* Get your book into high street stores like WH Smith.
* And much more... 
Okay, so it sounds too good to be true, but for only £37 I'm willing to gamble, because I'm always keen to learn new skills, meet fellow writers and industry professionals, and I'm always up for new ideas!   And it looks like fun!

Click here to get your earlybird ticket for just £37:http://www.1shoppingcart.com/app/?af=1557367

Check out the website for more info about the speakers. 
http://www.millionaireauthorsbootcamp.com/speakers.html


Related posts:
http://janeayres.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/the-further-mysteries-of-author.html
http://janeayres.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/self-promotion-ego-and-creative.html

6 comments:

  1. My inner cynic always rises when people throw around phrases like 'make a million', but if you get a few ideas from it, it sounds like a good use of £37 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annalisa - yes, I'm naturally cynical too, and I have no expectations of becoming a millionaire from writing, whatever I do! But I feel that my marketing is getting stale and I'm receptive to different ideas right now - and sitting down and listening to others will slow me down for a few days too and hopefully recharge my batteries. And if I come away with 3 practical and profitable things I didn't know before I will be pleased! :)

      Delete
  2. Can't wait to hear about it - you will share, won't you?
    I will be in Brighton those days, at the World Fantasy Convention...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deborah - the convention sounds fun! I will probably report back on the Boot Camp on the blog. It's a while since I've been to any writing related events so it will be good to refresh my ideas.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me too! (but not the early mornings :( - I'm not a morning person!)

      Delete