Wednesday 5 December 2012

Coming Home - my new book for cat lovers!




Two lost cats
A heartbroken girl
A dangerous journey

I'm really excited that my novel, Coming Home, is now available as an e-book on Amazon.    This is the first time the book has been available in the English language. 
Previously it was published in paperback, but translated into Norwegian and Swedish and only available in Norway and Sweden!  The kindle cover has been designed by Klaus Hartleben and I am thrilled with his artwork. 

I adore cats, and I'm donating all my author royalties from Coming Home to Cats Protection,  registered charity number 203644 (England and Wales) and SC037711 (Scotland). Cats Protection is the UK's leading feline welfare charity and over the past five years they have helped around one million cats.  They do amazing work and I am keen to support them. 

The book is available from Amazon in the UK, USA, India, Germany, Spain, Italy, Japan and France. 



2 comments:

  1. Good luck honey! Have put it on Facebook and Twitter :)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vikki! Much appreciated. 5 copies sold yesterday! Amazing!

      Delete