Monday 3 December 2012

London Writers' Cafe

Continuing the recent theme of cafes, I thought I would mention the London Writers' Cafe. My positive experience with the nanowrimo write-in has led me to explore more opportunities .  

The London Writers'cafe is described as "a group for fiction writers to read their work and get constructive feedback in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We welcome all creative writers seeking information, advice and encouragement on their writing projects. Most of our members are working on short stories, novels, poems, or scripts."
So if you want to find out more go to  
http://www.meetup.com/londonwriterscafe/

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Lisa - I'm determined to get to some events in the near future. Actually, would you be interested in writing a guest blog post on the LWC - how you got involved, etc? It sounds such a great idea.

      Delete
  2. I've joined but I've not been able to get to a meeting yet :(

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm keen to get to an event in the future - my New Year Resolution will be to get out more and meet other writers!

      Delete