Thank you, Vikki, at brilliant blog http://the-view-outside.com/ for nominating me. It really made my day. I have discovered that "Liebster" is German for favourite. It's taken me a while to get this together but are the 11 Random Facts about me:
1. I’m a classically trained singer but I haven’t performed publically for many years. Plan to change this in 2013….
2. I enjoy watching fantasy and supernatural series on TV. Favourites include Grimm, Supernatural, Bedlam, Merlin and Once Upon a Time. And Primeval. Love the dinosaurs!
3. Although I don’t drink alcohol I am partial to chocolate liqueurs….
4. I developed asthma when I was eighteen.
5. Pet hate is nuts in cakes. And mayonnaise in anything.
6. When I bake I substitute olive oil for butter/margarine. Healthier and tastes great (but doesn’t work in flapjacks, as I discovered recently).
7. Favourite smells are bergamot and patchouli.
8. When I was a small child, I found some discarded razor blades on a rubbish pile and picked them up. Ouch!
9. Favourite films include Marnie, Rebecca (both Hitchcock), Gone with the Wind, Ladyhawke, Finding Nemo and Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Adventures.
10. I’m a certified NLP Practitioner
11. I can do the Argentine Tango.
Phew! Next, my questions from Vikki:
I’m delighted to say thank you to all the bloggers who continuously share what they know and what they learn with other writers. Without their generosity I probably wouldn’t have achieved what I have so far. I am nominating for the Liebster Award:
Thank you all! And if you accept my nomination, here are my 11 Questions for the bloggers I have nominated:
1.What is your biggest achievement so far?
2.If you could choose your own name what would it be?
3.Sun or snow?
4.What is your favourite book/s?
5. If your friends used 3 words to describe you, what would they be?
6.What was your childhood ambition?
7.What makes you laugh?
8.Chocolate fudge cake or doughnuts?
9.Who would play you in a film about your life?
10.What is your best quality?
11. If you could give advice to your 12 year old self, what would it be?